Thriving in a Healthcare Drought: A Case Study
Download Your Free Case Study: Thriving in a Healthcare Drought
The story of how a California provider managed to cut costs and increase quality as healthcare resources dissipate by implementing new innovative industry research findings.
Any provider that expects to survive and thrive in the future, must ACT NOW to proactively reinvent itself. Implementing these research findings is a practical, established action plan available now to enlightened agency leadership.
Download and read this case study to discover how this California provider:
- Drastically cut workers comp premiums
- Reduced unemployment insurance costs by 31.6%
- Generated over $268,000 in annual savings for workers comp and unemployment insurance combined
- Increased hourly compensation for direct support staff competitive with Walmart
- Discovered two statistically distinct direct support roles
- Cut turnover through improved recruiting and selection processes