Download Your Free Case Study: Thriving in a Healthcare Drought
The story of how a California provider managed to cut costs and increase quality as healthcare resources dissipate by implementing new innovative industry research findings.
Any provider that expects to survive and thrive in the future, must ACT NOW to proactively reinvent itself. Implementing these research findings is a practical, established action plan available now to enlightened agency leadership.
Download and read this case study to discover how this California provider:
- Drastically cut workers comp premiums
- Reduced unemployment insurance costs by 31.6%
- Generated over $268,000 in annual savings for workers comp and unemployment insurance combined
- Increased hourly compensation for direct support staff competitive with Walmart
- Discovered two statistically distinct direct support roles
- Cut turnover through improved recruiting and selection processes
HR management professionals continuously conduct and publish research that identifies the most effective and ineffective HR practices and tools.
Find out how your current Selection practices stack up against those supported by research. A review and revision can help you:
- Break the cycle of “recruit / hire / train / fire / recruit / hire / train / fire / …”
- Cut turnover and eliminate most of the attendant costs and hassles.
- Improve consumer satisfaction and enjoy more enthusiastic consumer referrals.
This report should help you assess your processes and measure your needs for new or revised selection processes. After you read this article, if you feel the need for process review, call us and we’ll share the actual experiences of immediate and sustained increases in recruiting, applicant flow, retention and dramatically improved consumer satisfaction. This is a big spoon!
You can access the report here: Eating Soup with a Fork